From: David Guaspari <davidg@oracorp.com>
To: "'Xavier Leroy'" <xavier.leroy@inria.fr>
Cc: "'Dmitry Bely'" <dbely@mail.ru>, caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: RE: [Caml-list] Trouble building ocaml3.04
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:10:29 -0500	[thread overview]

Yes, thanks.  That was the problem.  (I had previously installed the "pure
win32" version, and had done "uninstall" -- but those environment variables
were still set to the wrong values.)

At least, I think all problems are solved.  I tried "make bootstrap" a few
times and it didn't converge to a fixed point.  I'll ignore that for now.