* FW:Abolish all you owe without mailing another dollar
@ 2006-07-16  3:30 marci palmer
From: marci palmer @ 2006-07-16  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jerri Flores
  Cc: caml-list, alain.marchand, emmanuel.audusse, frederic.chyzak,
	eric.gautrin, vincent.martin, andre.schaff

Fully free of card debt immediately without spending another dollar.  See
the details at any time.

P H O N E
314-414--4001

Exhaustive info or to being to a standstill getting or to  our mailng
address

I don't know; but I'm not going to give any one the chance to try, declared
the boy, firmly.The old gentleman picked up his magazine without another
word, and resumed his reading
For amusement Rob took the Record of Events from his pocket and began
looking at the scenes reflected from its polished plateb06

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-07-16 11:43 UTC | newest]