* Re : [Caml-list] cywgin stack overflow
@ 2007-06-13  8:21 Matthieu Wipliez
From: Matthieu Wipliez @ 2007-06-13  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I don't know what is the problem, but if you want to increase the stack size, here's what you can do:

For a 10MB stack:
Using gcc: ocamlopt.opt -ccopt "-Wl,--stack -Wl,10485760" (other options)
Using MSVC cl: ocamlopt.opt -ccopt "/F10485760" (other options)

(I had to do that in a program so that Marshal'ing would not fail).

Hope that helps,

Matthieu