Le 14 mai 10 à 23:28, Sylvain Le Gall a écrit : > On 14-05-2010, ben kuin wrote: >>> Isn't this precisely the aim of Jon's hlvm >>> (www.ffconsultancy.com/ocaml/hlvm/)? >> >> >> licensing: >> Hlvm is driven by a company and its landing page is on a companies >> website and one of its protagonists is smart *and* business savvy. >> What if hlvm would really take off, could they set it free and move >> the homepage to sourceforge ? > > Last time, I checked hlvm homepage was here: > http://hlvm.forge.ocamlcore.org > > What difference will it make to set it on sourceforge? > > The reasoning you apply to a possible change of license can be applied > to a lot of thing in Open Source World... My mistake: I've put the link on ffconsultancy.com instead of the official one on ocamlcore.