From: Jonathan Protzenko <jonathan.protzenko@gmail.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] Call for participation: ML Family Workshop 2021
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 14:14:02 -0700	[thread overview]

We are happy to announce that the ML Family Workshop is back for its
2021 edition, which we will be held online on Thursday August 26th, in
conjunction with ICFP 2021. We invite you to subscribe to, and attend
the workshop, in addition to the main ICFP conference.

We are thrilled to announce that Don Syme will give this year's keynote:
"Narratives and Lessons from The Early History of F#". Please join us!

The program features 14 exciting submissions, including 4 short talks.
The workshop will be held online in the 6pm-3am time band (Seoul Time).
Talks will be pre-recorded and uploaded online for those who cannot attend.

* Program: https://icfp21.sigplan.org/home/mlfamilyworkshop-2021#program
* Keynote:
https://icfp21.sigplan.org/details/mlfamilyworkshop-2021-papers/15/Keynote-Narratives-and-Lessons-from-The-Early-History-of-F-
* ICFP home: http://icfp21.sigplan.org/home

## Program committee

Danel Ahman (University of Ljubljana)
Robert Atkey (University of Strathclyde)
Frédéric Bour (Tarides)
Ezgi Çiçek (Facebook London)
Youyou Cong (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
Richard A. Eisenberg (Tweag I/O)
Martin Elsman (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
Ohad Kammar (University of Edinburgh)
Naoki Kobayashi (University of Tokyo, Japan)
Benoît Montagu (Inria)
Jonathan Protzenko (Microsoft Research) (Chair)
Kristina Sojakova (INRIA Paris)
Don Syme (Microsoft)
Matías Toro (University of Chile)
Katsuhiro Ueno (Tohoku University)