From: Adrien <camaradetux@gmail.com>
To: "Matt Gushee" <matt@gushee.net>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re : [Caml-list] XML library for validating MathML
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:06:42 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

I have encountered a problem with xml-light's dtd supportone year ago.
Basically if you have something name "ABCD" and something else named
"ABCDEF", it will fail. It could be your problem.
Unfortunately I never had time to fix it.

Well, no time to be more precise, I'm already late.

 ---

Adrien Nader