* [Caml-list] OCaml users and developpers map
@ 2009-07-03 10:45 Adrien
From: Adrien @ 2009-07-03 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

A few days ago, on the #ocaml irc channel, it appeared the location of
most ocaml users wasn't known and that some live very (very) close to
each others without knowing it.

A map of users would be a good thing for the community. For instance,
it could help create local user groups or help chose the location for
a meeting.
Currently the only such map I know of is ohloh's[1]. It currently has
about 30 people (23 users, 3 devs). The map is public and you can have
a look at it (note that "contributors" are not shown on the same map
as "users").

If you want to add yourself to the map, you'll need to register on
ohloh.net[2], fill in your location in your account settings and
finally click on the "I use this" button on the page for the ocaml
project[3].

It is assumed most ocaml coders are French, let's see if that really holds. :)

[1] https://www.ohloh.net/p/ocaml/map
[2] https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/new
[1] https://www.ohloh.net/p/ocaml

 ---

Adrien Nader

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-07-03 10:45 UTC | newest]