* Christian? Join NowPray.com free - Prayer is our priority!
@ 2006-10-19  8:54 NowPray Invitations
From: NowPray Invitations @ 2006-10-19  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

You are invited to join NowPray.com - the first free prayer request management and prayer group notification service for Christians, available on the Internet NOW!  We took our inspiration for the service directly from The Bible:

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also."  - Zechariah 8:20, 21

To accept or decline the invitation, click on the following link:
http://www.nowpray.com/npanswerinvite.php?intid=149730&stremail=caml-list@inria.fr

Your prayer requests distributed to your prayer groups, student associations, youth groups, business fellowships, church, or other ministries via

  -- Instant Message (using the NowPray Courier client)
  -- E-mail
  -- Cell Phone Text Message
  -- Free Teleconferencing

Use the totally free teleconferencing for your prayer meetings, your ministry, or even your business.  Connecting people from anywhere, to everywhere - that's our mission!  Just look at www.NowPray.com for complete details and instructions on using all of our services!

After more than one year in planning and development, NowPray.com is ready for you, your prayer group, your church, family, friends, and all others in your prayer circles to use to help make your prayer time more effective.  Go to www.NowPray.com now to signup and get started!

NowPray.com is a ground breaking work, using the latest tools and technologies to provide a first-class service to believers around the world.  We want your suggestions as we progress in this work too.  If you think of something that would make a great feature for NowPray.com, please let us know - there is a feedback section on the website for your comments!  We are adding new features and new content every day, too!  We truly want this to be the one site you think about for all things related to prayer!

NowPray.com will help you now!  Use NowPray.com to get those prayer requests and urgent needs out to your prayer groups, prayer circles, and prayer chains.  Imagine being able to contact your entire group, ministry, or church body within minutes - not hours of phone calls!  Well, imagine no more!  Any of your group or ministry members who sign up for the free membership here can be contacted via instant notification, e-mail, and text messages on their cell phones.  We have even added totally free teleconferencing for your prayer groups, ministry, or even your business!  That's right - what others sell for up to $100 per hour, we are giving away for free!  No strings attached.

Ministry Leaders: stay tuned for NowNotify.com later this year - it will revolutionize the way that you communicate with whole communities of believers!   We will share more information at www.NowPray.com as we get closer to the launch date for NowNotify!
No other service available will help you communicate with or get your prayer requests out to other believers like this one!  Join in agreement prayer with communities of believers in another city, state, or nation using NowPray and our free teleconferencing too!  This is a first!!  And it’s free for you!  You have nothing to risk, nothing to lose, and so much to gain!

Try it now!  www.NowPray.com!

* NowPray.com is truly free for believers to use.  NowPray.com offers premium subscription services to its members as well.  If you subscribe to our premium services and pay the annual $19.95 fee, you will be able to ‘opt out’ of our e-mail advertising program and have prayer requests sent as text messages to your cell phone (certain restrictions apply).  However, if you choose to become a member and do not choose the pay the annual subscription fee, you agree to receive e-mail from NowPray.com and its selected advertisers to help offset the costs of providing the services to you.  Use of NowPray.com is subject to other terms and conditions specified on the web site at www.NowPray.com.

Questions or comments? Please e-mail mike@nowpray.com or call us at 205-648-6575.  www.NowPray.com is brought to you by Missions Media Group, LLC, P. O. Box 1240, Sumiton, AL 35148. Your e-mail address may have been purchased from opt-in lists among our other sources. This is not our normal advertising method, so we are careful to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and will certainly respect any wishes of yours to be removed from our e-mail list. If you would like to be removed from our e-mail list, please click the link below and click on "Reject" or "Decline" the invitation and we will gladly remove you from our e-mail list.  Thank you.  No tricks here either - no pop-ups, spies, or viruses in this e-mail - just plain text!

To accept or reject this invitation, click here: http://www.nowpray.com/npanswerinvite.php?intid=149730&stremail=caml-list@inria.fr

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-19  9:01 UTC | newest]