From: "Ennals, Robert" <robert.ennals@intel.com>
To: "Alex Baretta" <alex@barettadeit.com>, "Ocaml" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: RE: [Caml-list] [OT] Rant about VCS
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:42:46 -0000	[thread overview]

What is wrong with the solution to the executable bit problem suggested
in the Darcs FAQ?

Include a line in the makefile that sets the executable bit for any
scripts that should be executable. If you wanted to be more "make-like"
you could even copy the script, and then set the executable bit in the
copy.

DISCLAIMER: I have never used Darcs or subversion, so may be missing
something.

-Rob

Systems