* Index for OCaml syntactic categories
@ 2010-10-03 16:05 Norman Hardy
From: Norman Hardy @ 2010-10-03 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I have written an OCaml program to make an index of OCaml syntactic categories.
For the code and its results see
http://cap-lore.com/Languages/ocaml/SCindex.html

Perhaps someone has already done this.
If another format of the manual would be appropriate, let me know.
I would be pleased if someone stole this from me; feel free.

* Re: [Caml-list] Index for OCaml syntactic categories
@ 2010-10-18  8:54 ` Hendrik Tews
From: Hendrik Tews @ 2010-10-18  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Norman Hardy <norm@cap-lore.com> writes:

   I have written an OCaml program to make an index of OCaml
   syntactic categories. For the code and its results see

Alternatively you can use the ordinary search function of you
browser on the grammar overview in the enhanced ocaml doc at
http://www.askra.de/ocaml-doc/3.12/full-grammar.html

Bye,

Hendrik