* ocaml and enscript
@ 2005-05-04  7:14 Janne Hellsten
From: Janne Hellsten @ 2005-05-04  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone's written O'Caml syntax highlighting support for
GNU enscript?

I am aware of other syntax highlighters, but enscript would integrate
nicely to existing environments.  I'd also like the ability to view
syntax highlighted source on the command line using just "enscript
-Eocaml --color -w ansi -p - < test.ml".

Best regards,
Janne Hellsten

* Re: ocaml and enscript
@ 2005-05-04  9:35 ` Janne Hellsten
From: Janne Hellsten @ 2005-05-04  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Well, couldn't find one so I made one.  If anyone's interested, drop
me an e-mail.  I'd put it on a web page if I had one.

BR,
Janne