* [Caml-list] new ocaml.org website
@ 2012-12-18 19:39 Ashish Agarwal
From: Ashish Agarwal @ 2012-12-18 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that a new website for the OCaml community is
now live at http://ocaml.org. Please get in the habit of referring to this
site instead of caml.inria.fr as our goal is to port all content to the new
site (most has already been done but a few pages remain).

You can contribute by forking the github repo:
[1] https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org

* Re: [Caml-list] new ocaml.org website
@ 2012-12-20  3:58 ` Anthony Tavener
From: Anthony Tavener @ 2012-12-20  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ashish Agarwal; +Cc: Caml List

I like it! That's a page I'd confidently reference for people who are
unfamiliar with OCaml. And I can already see links to things I haven't seen
before...

Nice work!

@ 2012-12-20 14:28   ` Ashish Agarwal
From: Ashish Agarwal @ 2012-12-20 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Tavener; +Cc: Caml List

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Anthony Tavener <anthony.tavener@gmail.com
> wrote:

I like it! That's a page I'd confidently reference for people who are
> unfamiliar with OCaml.

Thanks! There is lots more to come.

And I can already see links to things I haven't seen before...

Yes, amusingly both Yaron Minsky and Xavier Leroy immediately found new
things about OCaml even they didn't know existed within minutes after I was
demoing the site for them. That was confirmation that the site was
desperately needed.

-Ashish

@ 2012-12-20 15:00 ` Christos KK Loverdos
From: Christos KK Loverdos @ 2012-12-20 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)