* ANN: EasyLanguage to C# translator
@ 2007-05-25  8:50 Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2007-05-25  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

Folks,

I finally released my EasyLanguage [1] to C# translator. You can see
it live at http://algokit.com. I actually wrote two versions over the
course of three months, one in OCaml and one in Haskell. After
briefly deploying the latter, I ended up going with the former.

The site is running on top of Cocan Wiki (kudos to Rich!) and I plan
to populate it as time goes by. I plan to charge traders per
translation, so I will need to add payment system integration, some
reporting, etc. Overall, I'm very satisfied with OCaml and my first
project using it.

	Thanks, Joel

[1] http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/2201

--
http://wagerlabs.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-05-25  8:50 UTC | newest]