From: Dario Teixeira <darioteixeira@yahoo.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Vim syntax file for 3.12 features
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:57:17 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Thank you all for your input.  Judging from the responses, I gather that
Emacs has better OCaml support than Vim, though the difference is not so
overwhelming and Emacs is not without some drawbacks itself.  I guess I'll
just have to try out Emacs+Tuareg mode and see for myself -- perhaps even
putting to some immediate use the Tuareg section of those brand new OCamlPro
Cheat Sheets...

Raphaël: Lwt support would be great.  More so if 3.12 features are also
supported.  I'm not familiar with the capabilities of Vim's syntax files:
can the same definition file [1] support both vanilla OCaml code and Lwt
extensions (for example by specifying that if the file extension is .mlw
then an extra section applies), or would you need to fork the syntax file
if you want to support vanilla alongside Lwtfied OCaml?

Cheers,
Dario

[1] http://code.google.com/p/vim/source/browse/runtime/syntax/ocaml.vim