* [Caml-list] Probabilistic Programming
@ 2019-05-08  2:00 Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2019-05-08  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Does anybody know if there is an opam package anywhere for Hansei? Or if
there are alternatives to Hansei that can interoperate with OCaml really
well?

* Re: [Caml-list] Probabilistic Programming
@ 2019-05-09  5:32 ` Francois Berenger
From: Francois Berenger @ 2019-05-09  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kenneth Adam Miller; +Cc: caml users

On 08/05/2019 11:00, Kenneth Adam Miller wrote:
> Does anybody know if there is an opam package anywhere for Hansei?

I don't find one. But, maybe you can create it?
That's pretty easy once you know how to build a software from sources.

Ask the authors also, just in case.

> Or
> if there are alternatives to Hansei that can interoperate with OCaml
> really well?

I found this in opam:

# opam info libra-tk
[...]
synopsis      Learning and inference with discrete probabilistic models

Regards,
F.