On 03/07/2013 04:13, Francois Berenger wrote: On 07/03/2013 10:51 AM, Francois Berenger wrote:
Hello, I think there are no bindings currently to the openbabel library, right? openbabel is written in C++, and I don't want to switch to that language... Is there a recommended example of a good OCaml binding to a C library? I see that openbabel has python bindings, so I will support the same set than what is available for python. The python bindings were generated using swig and swig supports OCaml apparently. That looks interesting.
Hello, I don't know much about C bindings. I used cairo-ocaml which had quite simple bindings, and which also has python bindings : http://oandrieu.nerim.net/ocaml/ A more complicated example but I am pretty sure implemetation was good is lablgtk2 I don't know if there are some general recognised tools to generate C bindings. Best regards, Romain