Hi, I am trying to do simple pattern matching of these values: https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/blob/trunk/parsing/parsetree.mli#L145 What I would like to do is: | [Rtag the_whole_4_tuple] -> the_whole_4_tuple However, when I try to do that, I am getting: Error: The constructor Rtag expects 4 argument(s), but is applied here to 1 argument(s) This: | [Rtag (f1,f2,f3,f4)] -> f1,f2,f3,f4 of course works but (regardless of the chosen bound variable names), it looks amateurish. What's the right way to do this? (I would like just to bind a 4-tuple and then return it) (Apologies in advance for a stupid question.)