From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>
To: Didier.Remy@inria.fr
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCaml Users and Developers (OUD)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:35:51 +0100	[thread overview]

Due to a misconfiguration, the site was closed for submissions this morning.  I've extended the deadline till Saturday afternoon, so please continue to put your abstracts in today.  There are some great proposals already in!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Didier or myself.

-anil