* [Caml-list] Cheap and quality meds here, Caml
@ 2004-04-24  7:13 Handsome D. Paragons
From: Handsome D. Paragons @ 2004-04-24  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml

Let's be having you!
A person can receive nothing except it be given him from heaven.
We seldom call anybody lazy, but such as we reckon inferior to us, and of whom we expect some service.

Caml, looking for cheapest meds? Check out our souce for medication.
http://kiblahs.erq45qs.com/g73/index.php?id=g73 rhason
That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject.
Big egos are big shields for lots of empty space.
Wicked thoughts and worthless efforts gradually set their mark on the face, especially the eyes.
The brotherhood of man is not a mere poet's dream: it is a most depressing and humiliating reality.