From: Dario Teixeira <darioteixeira@yahoo.com>
To: Richard Jones <rich@annexia.org>
Cc: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Native dynlink on 3.11: a request for packagers
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:45:34 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hi,

> Does ocamlfind support any of this?  Since I'm now also
> cross-compiling OCaml, I've certainly come to appreciate
> findlib more than ever.

Indeed it does.  The current version of Ocsigen already
makes use of this feature.  However, because very few
(none, actually, other than Ocsigen's) packages currently
ship with cmxs files, an Ocsigen user who wants to play
with native code is forced to manually generate them.
(What impelled me to write the request was precisely
having just gone through the process of producing the
cmxs for a bunch of Ocamlnet and PXP libraries...)

Cheers,
Dario