* [Caml-list] ocaml.org infrastructure list available
@ 2012-12-05 22:42 Anil Madhavapeddy
From: Anil Madhavapeddy @ 2012-12-05 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

The ocaml.org machine infrastructure has been settling into place, and http://lists.ocaml.org is now available.

This runs GNU Mailman, and has a single "infrastructure" list at the moment. This list is where we can discuss setting up the other services such as the continuous build regression testing and website, and integrating other services such as .

If you are interested in helping out or simply following activities, please join:

The server will be hosting more lists in the near future, which I will announce here. If you have a list you'd like to move to this server for your project, please get in touch.  We can create private lists also if needed, although publicly archived ones are preferred.

The look and feel of the lists installation is quite barebones at the moment.  We'll improve the integration with www.ocaml.org once the rest is up and running smoothly.

-anil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-05 22:42 UTC | newest]