From: "Horace" <Gladys@spl.at>
To: "Warner" <moncef.mlouka@inria.fr>
Cc: <mohamed.laouiti@inria.fr>, <monique.chabre@inria.fr>,
	<monique.mazaud@inria.fr>, <monique.thonnat@inria.fr>,
	<caml-light@inria.fr>, <caml-list-request@inria.fr>,
	<caml-list@inria.fr>, <caml@inria.fr>
Subject: private & discreete
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:25:17 +0800	[thread overview]

Is this what you asked me for, I'm not sure, I searched high and low for
this.

According to my findings, this one place has almost everything you asked
for to deal with your up and down moods.
I've used them them before so has a bunch of our friends, so don't worry.

It's all here at
http://www.nearthebanks.com/p/yo1

Hope this helps
Horace

Sikander Hayat, prime minister of Pakistan-administered Kashmir,
inaugurated the bus service from Muzaffarabad.

Al-Jaafari's rise to the prime minister's job solidifies the rise to power
of majority Shiites and minority Kurds after decades of brutal oppression
under Saddam's Sunni-dominated regime.

Why all this doom and gloom? Having to push back your wedding a day is not
exactly a catastrophe, unless the caterers say they can't show and then keep
your deposit.