From: "Croy, Stuart" <Stuart.Croy@gs.com>
To: "'Jacques Garrigue'" <garrigue@kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: RE: [Caml-list] windows + gtk
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:14:58 +0900	[thread overview]

Is this binary GTK distribution going to include working threads under
Windows? If so, is that with cygwin or MSVC?
Yes, impatient, I know, but I'm about ready to get the debugger out on the
current version... Looking forward to 3.05. Keep up the good work, guys.

Thanks,
Stuart

From: "Kontra, Gergely" <kgergely@mlabdial.hit.bme.hu>

> >> I'm new to (o)caml, and just wonder: is it possible to make windows exe
> >> file, which uses gtk?
> >> Is gtk available for windows anyway?
> [Answer: instructions]
>
> I just don't know, wheter 3.04 is good or not.
> BTW I've tried to compile 3.04 under Cygwin, which failed:

Wait a bit for 3.05, and enjoy:
* many bug fixes in windows version
  (including fully functional ocamlbrowser)
* binary distributions for lablGL and lablgtk
* link bytecode applications without any C compiler (thanks to dlls)

So, please, just wait about one or two weeks to be happy :-)

    Jacques Garrigue