On 27 avr. 2011, at 15:17, Ethan Burns wrote: > Supports the newer OpenGL functionality (GLSL shaders and vertex buffers). My friend had a difficult time getting it to compile/work on OSX but with some minor changes I believe that he eventually got it working. I also managed to get it working on OS X (thanks to help from this list). I sent a patch to Florent but as far as I know it has not been integrated yet. If anyone needs this patch to the Makefile, I can send it. Alan PS: your message has a "Reply-To" set to the google groups. Does it mean that replies which don't change the "To" address won't make it to the list?