* Check it out
@ 2005-04-11 20:03 Brandi
From: Brandi @ 2005-04-11 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sutherland

In re-sponse to your in quiry, I searched high and low for this.

According to my findings, this one place has who everyone uses to keep them
up all weekend long satisfying their sign if icant other. If you know what I
mean;)
I've used them them before so has a bunch of our friends, so don't worry.

Here they are  http://www.ucantlosetoday.com/p/yo1

I hope this is what you were looking for
Brandi

In the will, written over more than two decades and made public Thursday,
the Pope also indicates that early in his pontificate he considered the
possibility of a funeral in Poland.

Parliament speaker Hajim al-Hassani said outgoing Prime Minister Ayad
Allawi had turned in his resignation but was asked to stay in a caretaker
position until a new Cabinet is named.

None of these count as wedding disasters. Now if you want a wedding
disaster, consider:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-12 14:23 UTC | newest]