I am sorry to be that kind of guy but an alternative to using yet another google provided service would have been great. -- Francesco Mecca me@francescomecca.eu On Tue, Mar 1, 2022, at 13:38, Kim Nguyễn wrote: > Hi everyone, > > we are delighted to announce the OCaml User Survey 2022. With this survey, the OCSF is trying to get a better picture of the OCaml community and its needs. > It would be very helpful if you could take a few minutes (10 to 15) to fill the survey and share it with other OCaml programmers. > > https://forms.gle/oKy2Joz1cZhCPNtf6 > > The survey is run by the OCaml Software Foundation[1]. It builds on the previous iteration[2] issued in 2020. The results will be published here on discuss and on the website of the OCSF. > We would like to particularly thank @cjr for his help as well as everyone who commented on the previous survey. We tried our best to take all remarks into account but surely missed something. > Don't hesitate to give us your feedback (on the discuss thread or by sending me a message or email). > > The survey will remain opened until March 11th 2022 (AOE). > > [1] https://ocaml-sf.org/ > [2] https://discuss.ocaml.org/t/ann-ocaml-user-survey-2020/6624 > > Cheers, > -- > Kim