* compile ocaml-ming on macosx error
@ 2007-11-20  3:20 Albert Lee
From: Albert Lee @ 2007-11-20  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I want to use ocaml-ming to generate swf files.
and I found:  http://www.linux-nantes.org/~fmonnier/OCaml/ming/
I use the latest version of ocaml/ming , and it can be done on a Ubuntu system,
but, on macosx10.4 , when I make, I got some error like:

$ ./impatient.sh
ocamlc.opt  -c  SWF.mli
ocamlc.opt  -c  SWF.ml
ocamlc.opt  -c  -cc "gcc -o c_ming.o"  ming.wrap.c
ocamlmklib  -o  _ming_stubs  c_ming.o  \
        -lming  -lz -lm -lgif -lpng
ocamlc.opt  -a  -custom  -o SWF.cma  SWF.cmo  \
        -dllib dll_ming_stubs.so  \
        -cclib -l_ming_stubs
ocamlopt.opt  -c  -ccopt -static  SWF.ml
ocamlopt.opt -a  -o SWF.cmxa  SWF.cmx  \
        -cclib -l_ming_stubs  \
        -cclib -lming  -cclib -lz -cclib -lm -cclib -lgif -cclib -lpng
Cannot load required shared library dll_ming_stubs.
Reason: dynamic loading not supported on this platform.

It said, dll not supported, how to fix it use static lib ?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-20  3:20 UTC | newest]