* We should know by Friday
@ 2006-05-18 13:08 Burt, Trent
From: Burt, Trent @ 2006-05-18 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Client Record #: 752045

Dear Sir/Madam;

You status with our online-university is still non active.
If you are still willing to become enrolled in our 2 week "Life Experience" degree program then we will need to know by Friday, May 19th.  This program is equivalent to our 2-4 year degree programs.  We realize that you have the experience and therefore would recommend that you enroll.

Give me a call at:
Area Code: (206) Phone: 984-1705

Trent Burt
(206)-984-1705
Client Relations
West-Midlands-OnlineU

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-05-18 12:08 UTC | newest]