* [Caml-list] [Lambda Days + TFP + TFPIE 2021] call for participation
@ 2021-01-22 13:48 Peter Achten
From: Peter Achten @ 2021-01-22 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

               C A L L  F O R  P A R T I C I P A T I O N

                            8th Lambda Days
                                   +
  10th International Workshop on Trends in Functional Programming in
Education
                                   +
            22nd Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming

                          16 - 19 February 2021

                    https://www.lambdadays.org/lambdadays2021

The programmes for Lambda Days, TFPIE, and TFP are online:
- Lambda Days overall program at: https://www.lambdadays.org/lambdadays2021
- TFPIE      specific program at: https://wiki.tfpie.science.ru.nl/TFPIE2021
- TFP        specific program at: http://tfp2021.org/