Kathleen Fisher wrote : > We installed O'Caml 3.09 on MacOS 10.4 from the .dmg image, then > installed > Camlidl with no errors. When we link our Camlidl test program, > we get the link errors below. However, when we install OCaml 3.09 > from source, compile it, and install Camlidl, we do not get > any link errors. > > Can someone explain this behavior? > > Thanks! > Kathleen Fisher > > /usr/local/bin/ocamlc -I /usr/local/lib/ocaml -cc cc -custom -o > test test.cmo test_stubs.o test.o test_idl.cmo /usr/local/lib/ocaml/ > libcamlidl.a > ld: Undefined symbols: > _sprintf$LDBLStub > _fprintf$LDBLStub > _sscanf$LDBLStub Try to add the following options : -cclib -lSystemStub -- Damien Bobillot