Hi, I am trying to use ocamlgraph, but I am getting the error "Unbound module Graph". I have the file demo.ml(from the site http://ocamlgraph.lri.fr/) which contains the line "open Graph". I write in the interpreter "#load ocamlgraph/graph.cmo" and it finds it. But then when I write #use "demo.ml", I get the above error. I copied the content of the folder \usr\lib\ocaml\3.10.2\ocamlgraph (which includes the graph files) to \usr\lib\ocaml\3.10.2\ ,where all the other implemented modules are( such as List, Printf).After I did this, the error "unbound module Graph" disappeared. But I want to leave the graph files in the folder usr\lib\ocaml\3.10.2\ocamlgraph and show to the interpreter where to find Graph module. How can I do this? Thanks, Ligia