In a couple (at present undistributed) projects now, I have used the example from the Gallium wiki on integrating ocamlfind and ocamlbuild[1]. I do not, however, find any kind of copyright notice or licensing terms in the wiki. While it seems reasonable to assume that example code like this on a publicly-editable site is intended for general use, re-use, and integration, it would be comforting to have an explicit licensing terms or disavowal of copyright interests or so that I can know my code trees are copyright-clean. Can anyone here speak to the copyright status of content in the wiki, and in particular this example? Thanks, - Michael 1. http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/Using_ocamlfind_with_ocamlbuild -- mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type. Confused by the strange files? I cryptographically sign my messages. For more information see .