* Gallium wiki sample code copyright and licensing
@ 2009-01-22  0:51 Michael Ekstrand
From: Michael Ekstrand @ 2009-01-22  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

In a couple (at present undistributed) projects now, I have used the
example from the Gallium wiki on integrating ocamlfind and
ocamlbuild[1].

I do not, however, find any kind of copyright notice or licensing terms
in the wiki.  While it seems reasonable to assume that example code like
this on a publicly-editable site is intended for general use, re-use,
and integration, it would be comforting to have an explicit licensing
terms or disavowal of copyright interests or so that I can know my code
trees are copyright-clean.  Can anyone here speak to the copyright
status of content in the wiki, and in particular this example?

Thanks,
- Michael

1. http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/Using_ocamlfind_with_ocamlbuild

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
Confused by the strange files?  I cryptographically sign my messages.