Hello Sébastien, On 2022-01-17 10:20, Sébastien Hinderer writes: > Being myself blind I feel very concerned about accessibility. I admin I > didn't try the forum, but (1) all the forums I tried so far I ofudn way > mess accessible than good old mailing lists and (2) yes, mailing lists > are totally accessible and, in my opinion, very simple to use. > Many thanks for promoting the accessibility concern! The OCaml forum has a mailing list mode (this is how I read it): all posts are sent as email messages, preserving a thread structure. One can also reply to a post by email. This mode must be set as a preference on the site to be activated. There are limitations, however: edited messages are not resent (so it’s impossible to know what the edit was), and I think quotes are not preserved when replying to messages (I should recheck that). Following both this mailing list and the forum, I have to say there is much more activity going on there nowadays. Best, Alan