Matthieu Wipliez writes: > Yet another solution is Xmlm by Daniel Bünzli. > > http://erratique.ch/software/xmlm > > This is probably the easiest and lightweight solution: Xmlm comes as a > single module and its interface, and it's BSD so you can just > copy/paste it into your project. I second the xmlm suggestion. Polling event-based parsing is very slick and maps well into the functional paradigm, and its XML writing support (generating a stream of events identical to those you read) makes generation quite intuitive and reliable. - Michael -- mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type. Confused by the strange files? I cryptographically sign my messages. For more information see .