* [Caml-list] OPAM: configuring package
@ 2013-06-05  6:21 Ivan Gotovchits
From: Ivan Gotovchits @ 2013-06-05  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I need to pass an option --enable-text to configure script, when
installing lwt from opam. Is there is any way to do this, excluding
making an own version of lwt package? May be some environment variable
should help.

P.S. yes I know that this package is deprecated, though I need to port
my software to new lwt in a quick and dirty way, and I have no time to
port to the lambda term...

--
         (__)
         (oo)

* [Caml-list] Re: OPAM: configuring package
@ 2013-06-05  6:38 ` Ivan Gotovchits
From: Ivan Gotovchits @ 2013-06-05  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Ivan Gotovchits <ivg@ieee.org> writes:

> I need to pass an option --enable-text to configure script, when
> installing lwt from opam. Is there is any way to do this, excluding
> making an own version of lwt package? May be some environment variable
> should help.

I've found one of the solutions, not sure that it is the best one, but
it works:

  CONFIGUREFLAGS='--enable-text' opam install lwt

--
         (__)
         (oo)

* Re: [Caml-list] Re: OPAM: configuring package
@ 2013-06-05  9:52   ` Jeremie Dimino
From: Jeremie Dimino @ 2013-06-05  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivan Gotovchits; +Cc: caml-list

Hi Ivan,

The optional dependency to ocaml-text was missing in the opam package
for lwt, I created this pull request:

  https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam-repository/pull/775

Then if you install both ocaml-text and lwt the flag will be
automatically added.

@ 2013-06-06  3:13     ` Ivan Gotovchits
From: Ivan Gotovchits @ 2013-06-06  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeremie Dimino; +Cc: caml-list

Jeremie Dimino <jdimino@janestreet.com> writes:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> The optional dependency to ocaml-text was missing in the opam package
> for lwt, I created this pull request:
>
>   https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam-repository/pull/775
>
> Then if you install both ocaml-text and lwt the flag will be
> automatically added.

Many thanks!