* Plugs on the website
@ 2005-03-20 14:21 Yaron Minsky
From: Yaron Minsky @ 2005-03-20 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now that Inria has control over www.ocaml.org and has put up a
reasonably nice site there, I'd like to humbly suggest that Inria
start plugging a few key projects whose wider adoption would benefit
OCaml.  In particular:

* GODI
* ExtLib
* COCAN

GODI and ExtLib in particular are user-driven projects that are
providing key functionality that the Inria team has (quite reasonably)
indicated little taste for hanlding themselives.  I think these all
three projects deserve at least a link from the resources page on the
website, and GODI in particular should by hyped pretty heavily, since
it seems like a great project, and a huge step forward in terms of
OCaml's usability.  The one thing it really needs is critical mass.

For what it's worth, I'm not directly involved in any of these
projects except as a user.  I just think they're all quite useful.

Yaron

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-20 14:21 UTC | newest]