* oprofile and OCaml on Linux
@ 2005-04-12 16:02 Yaron Minsky
From: Yaron Minsky @ 2005-04-12 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone had luck using oprofile to profile ocaml-generated executables?
I've played around with it, and it's quite nice, and seems to have some real
advantages over gprof (works sensibly in the presence of threads, works
without overhead or instrumentation, etc.) The one thing I haven't been able
to get working, though, is call-graph analysis. To me, it looks like the
call-graph information isn't available for ocaml executables. Has anyone had
any luck with getting this to work?

Yaron