On 8/8/05, Nicolas Cannasse wrote: > That's bad news that nobody answered to this interesting topic within one > week. > As for buying a report, it might be nice to freely provide some results > and > trends and then sell the "full report" if it's what you want to do. I'm not sure it's such bad news. The company I work is making pretty succesful use of OCaml at the moment, and there are a few others out there doing the same. I just didn't see much interest in the kind of document Jon described. We're already past the part where we had to convince people to take a gamble on developing in OCaml. So far, it's gone pretty well... Yaron My company is using OCaml is a lot of our projects, mainly for development > tools (compilers, level generators, resources builders... ). It's > perfectly > suitable in the case where you need to manipulate a lot of data structures > and apply algorithms to them. >