I'm pleased to announce that we've selected a list of winning projects for the OCaml Summer Project. The project has gone well beyond our expectations. Our initial expectation was to fund 5-10 students, but the quality of the submissions we saw was so high that we decided to fund 12 projects for a total of 15 students (three of the projects had two participants.) We're really excited about this summer, and we hope to see some great software come out of it. For a list of the accepted titles, take a look at the project website: http://osp2007.janestcapital.com y