* OCaml Summer Project winners selected
@ 2007-03-31  1:29 Yaron Minsky
From: Yaron Minsky @ 2007-03-31  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm pleased to announce that we've selected a list of winning projects for
the OCaml Summer Project.  The project has gone well beyond our
expectations.  Our initial expectation was to fund 5-10 students, but the
quality of the submissions we saw was so high that we decided to fund 12
projects for a total of 15 students (three of the projects had two
participants.)

We're really excited about this summer, and we hope to see some great
software come out of it.  For a list of the accepted titles, take a look at
the project website:

    http://osp2007.janestcapital.com