On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Jim Miller wrote: > 2009/3/13 Yaron Minsky : > > For those who are interested, I just posted a video of a talk I gave at > CMU > > several weeks ago about Jane Street's use of OCaml. This is an updated > > version of the talk I gave at POPL last year. Various people have > expressed > > an interest in showing the talk to their undergraduate classes, so I > thought > > it worth mentioning on the list. > > > > Here's the link: > > > > http://ocaml.janestreet.com/?q=node/61 > > > > I can also provide the original quicktime file from which this is based > on > > request. > > > > Thoroughly enjoyed the talk. You did an excellent job of describing > the environment and business case for the language. Your discussion > of the reasons why you use OCaml, its benefits, and its drawbacks was > very balanced and makes it more credible. Well done and thanks for > sharing. > Thanks.