On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Jim Miller wrote: > You discussed the issues that Jane Street has in "programming in the > large." We have a small OCaml investment here and we are probably > going to significantly expand that. I'm curious, what are you guys doing with caml? > While I know that time is a huge > factor, I'd be very interested in any blogs or writings you have on > what specific techniques you used to help with these issues. In > particular, the build process that you use. I've seen you mention in > the past on this list that you've had issues with some the existing > build tools. > Our blog is here: http://ocaml.janestreet.com And I wrote a post about our build system here: http://ocaml.janestreet.com/?q=node/36 Interestingly, it is the most popular post on the blog. Turns out, there are more people who care about version control than people who care about functional programming. (It's not that bad, though. The second most popular post is on type-indexed values). y