On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:30 AM, Martin Jambon wrote: > blue storm wrote: > > On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Yaron Minsky wrote: > > That part is achieved by the pa_records [1] syntax extension. > > To my knowledge, it has not been port to post-3.10 camlp4 yet, but if > > you're interested, I could probably do it. > > > > [1] http://oandrieu.nerim.net/ocaml/#pa_records > > It's in the works for the next release of OCaml, according to Xavier > Leroy's > talk at the OCaml meeting in Grenoble (Feb 2009). What's in the works? The lighter record syntax (let { foo; bar } = x) or the exhaustiveness check on record matches? I vaguely remember hearing something about the former, but not the latter. y