* Camlp4 beginner
@ 2007-06-21 13:11 Alexsandro Soares
From: Alexsandro Soares @ 2007-06-21 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lista OCaml

Hi all,
   I'm trying to understand how the new campl4 works. I'll begin with small examples and I would like to receive one program and instructions about how to compile it.
  1 - sequences.
     # let x = [+ 1, 2 .. 5 +];;
     val x : int list = [1; 2; 3; 4; 5]

     # let x = [+ 1, 3 .. 10 +];;

     val x : int list = [1; 3; 5; 7; 9]

     # let x = [+ 5, 4 .. 1 +];;
     val x : int list = [5; 4; 3; 2; 1]

    # let x = [+ 1 .. 5 +];;
     val x : int list = [1; 2; 3; 4; 5]

   Thanks in advance for any answer.

   Best regards,
   Alex

Novo Yahoo! Cadê? - Experimente uma nova busca.
http://yahoo.com.br/oqueeuganhocomisso

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-06-21 13:11 UTC | newest]