* ocamlbuild and installed modules and libraries
@ 2008-11-16 18:22 Daniel Bünzli
From: Daniel Bünzli @ 2008-11-16 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Is it possible to specify a single installed module (instead of a lib)
for link time ? That is is there something like -lib but for module so
that I can type :

ocamlbuild -I +xmlm -mod xmlm test.native

where test.ml uses the xmlm module

And what about having special tags use_lib_$LIB and use_mod_$MOD that
automatically create rules to use libraries $LIB.cm(x)a and module
$MOD.cm(o|x) so that just the appropriate -I to find the files has to
be specified. In most cases having to use a plugin just for that seems
overkill. Or is there another way ?

Best,

Daniel