* probably you
@ 2006-03-01 16:30 Muriel
From: Muriel @ 2006-03-01 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, pierre.weis, bernard.lang

Dear friend,
I found your picture on one of the websites, can we talk to
each other? I might be coming to your place in few weeks.
This would be a great opportunity to meet each other.
Btw, I am a woman. I am 25. Drop me a line at yjyq@uwriteme.info

* probably you
@ 2006-10-06 21:13 Herbert
From: Herbert @ 2006-10-06 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-announce; +Cc: caml-announce-admin, caml-announce-request, caml-list

Hi therec locvely,
Thics kind of opportunity comes ones in a lifbe. I don't want
to miss it. Do you? I am coming to your pblace in fewb days
and I though may be we can meetca each other. If you don't mind
I can send you my picture. I am a girbl.
You can correspond with me using my email rqowl@globemailz.com