* [Caml-list] ounit and js_of_ocaml
@ 2014-10-09 11:27 Thomas Gazagnaire
From: Thomas Gazagnaire @ 2014-10-09 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

Is there a js_of_ocaml front-end for OUnit (and/or for QCheck)?

Ideally I would like to run tests in an iocamljs notepad (or a js_of_ocaml top-level) and have a nice display of the results. Can have a basic stuff working quickly, but I was wondering if someone has more integrated solution.

Best,
Thomas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-09 11:27 UTC | newest]