On 22 mai 06, at 23:53, Geoffrey Alan Washburn wrote: > David MENTRE wrote: >> Geoffrey Alan Washburn writes: >>> Where would I look for more information about the bytecode >>> language used by current versions of OCaml? Is it still based >>> upon CAM? >> Would this help? >> http://cristal.inria.fr/~lebotlan/docaml_html/english/ >> english004.html > > Probably, though why isn't this part of the "official" > documentation, or at least linked from, caml.inria.fr? Unfortunately neither Didier nor I have given time to this project for a long time. The best documentation is the ZINC technical report (http://gallium.inria.fr/~xleroy/publi/ZINC.pdf) along with the code (interp.c if I remember correctly). Alan -- Alan Schmitt The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen. .O. ..O OOO