* llvm?
@ 2010-02-10 22:51 Raoul Duke
From: Raoul Duke @ 2010-02-10 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

hi,

any news about / anybody working on ocaml-on-llvm?

just curious.

* Re: [Caml-list] llvm?
@ 2010-02-11  1:33 ` Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2010-02-11  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Wednesday 10 February 2010 22:51:33 Raoul Duke wrote:
> hi,
>
> any news about / anybody working on ocaml-on-llvm?

I don't believe anyone is working on porting OCaml to LLVM.

The nearest work is probably my own HLVM project which reached a major
milestone recently and is now capable of high-performance parallel
programming:

  http://flyingfrogblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/naive-parallelism-with-hlvm.html

From the point of view of an OCaml programmer, HLVM is a DSL that drops
various features from OCaml (e.g. polymorphic recursion) in order to provide
easily-obtained, predictable and high performance.

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e